Since last spring, during the playoffs, Raw Charge (and the SB Nation network in general) has been in a partnership with TiqIQ, offering fans the ability to find tickets through the web site for upcoming games.
At any rate, we're introducing a contest for TiqIQ called "Take A Seat", being run specifically through Twitter. You'll have a chance to win two tickets to a December / January Lightning game of your choice. Here's how it works:
- Follow @TiqIQ on Twitter (this necessary first step lets them track entries)
- Tweet @RawCharge with the name of the player you think will be leading the team in PIM as of November 30, 2011, the number of penalty minutes you think he'll have by that time, and the #TakeASeat hashtag. (You can enter as many times as you'd like.)
Example: @RawCharge: Pavel Kubina, 48, #TakeASeat
- Entries must be made on or before October 31, 2011.
- The winner of the contest will be announced on December 9, 2011.
Other Contest Rules:
1. You can enter as many times as you'd like, but the final cut off is October 31st. No whining when November rolls around and you missed the window.
2. The total PIM count includes all games up until the end of November. Keep the Hockey Reference and check out each player's past splits to see how penalized they have been during October/November in the past.when you enter and, better yet, play around on
3. The winning entry (or entries) has to be the exact PIM total. No Price is Right rules. It is a contest after all.