Hastily put together...
- Former Bolt Tim Taylor has taken a position with the St. Louis Blues (Kukla's Korner)
- Tampa Bay Lightning players are popping up ion Twitter left and right. Here are a few first-tweets from players not yet on Twitter (Don't Trade Vinny)
- Former team captain Dave Andreychuk remains on the outside of the Hockey Hall of Fame (tampabay.com)
- The McDonald's box office at Times Palace has been relocated temporarily during arena renovations (Tampa Bay Lightning)
- Speaking of the St. Pete Times Forum renovations, the team has posted pictures (Facebook)
- After spending much of Monday night answering fan questions on Twitter, Erik Erlendsson writes a definitive blog post on where things stand with the Steven Stamkos negotiations (Bolt Report)
- "Happy Days are Here Again" indeed! Mike Gallimore has graced us with another blog posts! (Electric Blue Hockey Test)
- What other Lightning blogs are out there that we aren't citing? Got one? Let us know about it in comments.
League wide news is below the jump.
- An analysis (from an admittedly bored Hockey fan) of the top 10 scorers the past 5 and 10 years (Bolt Prospects)
- Andrew Brunette is more open minded than his (now former) agents. He has fired hate-tweeting Uptown Hockey Agency (Hockey Wilderness)
- And Sean Avery is pushing the NHL to be much more progressive (NY Post)
- One of the longest tenured hockey bloggers has decided to hang up his skates. Mike Chen, we wish you the best(Battle of California)
- The Sedin Twins might not be Stanley Cup Champions but they sure as hell are classy (Canucks Hockey Blog)
- Ownership is in flux in St. Louis, and that is hindering all player movement. From a Lightning fan, that's awfully familiar, and familiarly awful )St. Louis Game Time)
- A complete breakdown of the 2011 NHL Awards voting (Puck Daddy)
- But some people are not happy about a lack of transparency in the voting process (The Copper and Blue)
- Realignment of the NHL after the 2011-12 may be quite radical (SB Nation)
- ...but not as unpopular as my own proposal for NHL Realignment from 2009 (Raw Charge)
- Awwwwkward 2011 NHL Entry Draft rookie photos (Puck Daddy)