Community note here: Any link dump thread should be treated as an open thread. If you'd like to share your own links, or perhaps discuss something that doesn't have it's own story (and you're not planning to write a FanPost) feel free to say it here.
- With Mike Gallimore busy and not covering Tampa Bay Lightning Development Camp on Friday, it's Jason Haas' observations from Friday that get the spotlight here [Sons of Andreychuk]
- Despite the Bolts having settled their goaltender situation, Tampa Bay still looks like an option for Roberto Luongo in the eyes of some Vancouver Canuck fans. Perhaps that's dictated by a market that was cooler than they expected? [Nucks Misconduct]
- ...not like we didn't warn people Lu's trade value was lower than speculation would have you believe. This is from May. [Raw Charge]
- The 2012 Lined Up Update on Raw Charge is out there to review the Lightning's moves this summer (so far) at the NHL level.
- Not exactly Lightning news, but owner Jeffrey Vinik's pursuit of Channelside Bay Plaza continues with some shared facts about the redevelopment of the area if he gains control of Channelside Bay Plaza [Tampa Bay Times]
- Absent from all the talk this week: The NHL and NHLPA were talking this week. You'd think this story would hae goes further with doom-and-gloom worries that persist among the idle fans. [TSN.ca]
- Former Bolt and current New York Ranger Brad Richards is living the life in the city that never sleeps [The Hockey News]
- Colorado Avalanche fans ponder the pursuit of Bobby Ryan [Mile High Hockey]
- Just how untouchable are some of the prospects and players in the Edmonton Oilers system? [Copper and Blue]