- The Lightning got out to a 2-0 lead in the first period at Madison Square Garden and never looked back. Our friends over at Blueshirt Banter recap last night at The Garden. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Joe Yerdon shares three things we learned during the NHL's feature (and only) match between Tampa Bay and the Rangers last night. [SB Nation]
- Raw Charge's Kyle Alexander was featured in the Keeping Karlsson Fantasy Hockey podcast yesterday. [Keeping Karlsson]
- The NHL General Manager Meetings are today and two topics expected to be on the agenda are the dry scrape before overtime and 3-on-3 during overtime. [USA Today]
- After overcoming his demons and signing a two-way deal with the Chicago Blackhawks, goalie Scott Darling is hoping to make it in the NHL. [The Hockey News]
- The World Cup of Hockey, set to make a return in 2016, could feature two all-star teams in addition to the "Big Six" national teams that have been the powerhouses of the NHL in recent years. [Puck Daddy]
- With NHL expansion and ads on jerseys both popular topics recently, NHL commissioner Gary Bettman gave his thoughts. [The Globe and Mail]
Quick Strikes for Tuesday, November 18
The Lightning had a dominant performance last night, the NHL General Managers meetings are today, Gary Bettman talked about two popular and controversial topics.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.