- In a case of "how the hell did that happen?" Vincent Lecavalier got a stick caught in his helmet when the Philadelphia Flyers played the New York Rangers. [GFYCAT]
- And in another case of "how the hell did that happen?" Tyler Ennis of the Buffalo Sabres scored a pretty spectacular goal on Carey Price. [Puck Daddy]
- These hypothetical roster moves by NHL teams are intriguing, but they probably won't happen. Still, it would be cool to have all the Staal brothers in Carolina. [USA Today]
- The mumps is making its way around the NHL right now and it looks to have found its way into the Eastern Conference. Tanner Glass of the New York Rangers is the latest player to come down with it. [Puck Daddy]
- The Syracuse Crunch cruised to a 4-1 win over the Hershey Bears last night behind two goals from Cody Kunyk. [Syracuse Crunch]
Quick Strikes for Sunday, November 30
In today’s Quick Strikes: A peculiar situation for Vinny Lecavalier a goal of the year candidate, a mumps case in the Eastern Conference of the NHL and a win for the Syracuse Crunch.