- Want a signed Radko Gudas jersey, and to help a good cause at the same time? There's one up for auction with the proceeds going to help build a medical facility in Uganda. [Ebay]
- Gordie Howe's autobiography has an interesting story about what might have been the first woman to run an NHL franchise, all the way back in the 1950s. [Kukla's Korner]
- 24/7 as we know it on HBO is no more; Greg Wyshynski wonders aloud if it might continue to exist in spirit as NHL Revealed. [Puck Daddy]
- The Toronto Maple Leafs added a couple of left shot defensemen to their training camp roster on tryouts, including a former Bolt, Brendan Mikkelson. [The Hockey News]
- Which NHL teams sit on leads more than others? Which teams press harder even when they're ahead? [The Committed Indian]
- Tanner Glass might not have been the best depth option for the New York Rangers. [Save by Richter]
- Speculation on line combinations for the Tampa Bay Lightning prospects attending the forthcoming prospect tournament in Nashville. [Bolt Prospects]
Quick Strikes for Friday, September 12
The end of 24/7, a former Bolt invited to Toronto Maple Leaf camp, and notes on some Lightning prospects headed to the rookie tournament in Nashville in your Friday morning links.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.