Sadly, there will be no live streams (audio or video) of the prospects tournament that gets underway today at the brand new Ford Ice Center in Nashville, featuring prospects from the Tampa Bay Lightning, Florida Panthers, Nashville Predators, and Boston Bruins.
Like the Tampa Bay Lightning pre-season games, none of the games at the tournament will be televised, so non-local fans will be reliant on those in attendance for both in- and out of-game updates.
Here's the list of people to follow on Twitter -- some will be live tweeting, others will post recaps or just blog posts with thoughts about players and things that stooud out. They're all worth a follow:
- Bolt Prospects (@BoltProspects) will undoubtedly be one of the best sources to follow for Tampa Bay Lightning fans, both for live tweeting of the action and for recaps later. They have the best background knowledge of the players involved for the Lightning (and many for the other teams, as well) and if for some crazy reason you're not already following them, do yourself a favor and do so now.
- Tampa Bay Times beat writer Joe Smith (@TBTimes_JSmith)
will be in attendance, so follow him for quality Lightning-centric beat reporting on the tournament.
- Our very own Clare Austin (@Puckologist) who won't be as active in-game but will post about the games and players here on Raw Charge.
- SB Nation Nashville Predators blog On the Forecheck (@OnTheForecheck) will be a good source of updates this weekend.
- Same goes for another Preds blog -- The Predatorial. Kristopher Martel will be a good source for live-tweeting. (@ThePredatorial)
- Bruins reporter DJ Bean (@DJ_Bean) will be covering the tourney, too, for WEEI in Boston.
- Preds blog (and fan section) Cellblock 303 (@Cellblock 303) is also there to cover the action. Give them a follow.
- Amalie Benjamin (@AmalieBenjamin) shares a name with the Bolts' home rink and will be providing Boston-centric coverage.
Joshua Cooper (@JoshuaCooper) of The Tennessean (for a little while longer) will be another good Nashville-centric source.
If anyone else will be there personally or knows of any blogs, reporters, whatever, worth adding to this list, please add them in the comments. This post will be updated as needed throughout the weekend.