- The Tampa Bay Lightning are one of just three teams (the others are the Carolina Hurricanes and Toronto Maple Leafs) that do not have a fighting major penalty this season. [Tampa Bay Times]
- As the Tampa Bay Lightning started the season slower than expected, a big part of that blame can be traced back to slow starts. [Tampa Tribune]
- Joel Vermin has eyed Ondrej Palat's path since Day 1. [Tampa Bay Times]
- It would seem unlikely that the Vancouver Canucks are heavily involved in any bidding for Travis Hamonic. [Canucks Army]
- The Calgary Flames, however, are interested in Hamonic, but the asking price of TJ Brodie would be a non-starter. [Flames Nation]
- Steve Simmons will be doing a Reddit Ask Me Anything (AMA) today at 11 ET.
Tomorrow at 11 am. Ask me Anything on @reddit_AMA Not sure how it works but hopefully we'll figure it out by Sunday morning.— steve simmons (@simmonssteve) November 21, 2015
- AHL All-Star Game will borrow from (and fix) NHL's [Pension Plan Puppets]
Lightning links dominate today's Quick Strikes, as well as Hamonic discussion.