Attention Holiday Shoppers...
Those shopping days are counting down, ain't they? I'm not so certain what shirt designs seem like a good Christmas or other holiday gift for Tampa Bay Lightning or NHL fans in general...
- "Greetings from Tampacuse" is an old favorite
- "Tampacuse Est. 2012" is a warm side of cool
- "Yzerman is Jedi" - a timely gift, though the Jedi Master GM has not displayed his command of the Force this season, eh?
- "Shut up, Pierre" is common for anyone who suffers NBC Sports Net.
- "ofCorsi" is the advanced stat name for the observation game.
There are other shirts in the store, but the time to get them as a gift for the season is dwindling fast. Today is a free shipping day though!
- Use discount code SBNFREESHIP to get free shipping for orders placed Monday.
- You absolutely must select either "HURRY" or "RUSH GUARANTEED" as the Speed option to hope/expect to get your items by Christmas. The difference between the two options is that "Hurry" orders are expedited but not guaranteed, while "Rush Guaranteed" orders are guaranteed to ship by Monday, December 21.