- Recapping last night's Lightning win from the other side of the state. [Litter Box Cats]
- It was after Martin St. Louis went to New York that people started saying the Lightning were Steven Stamkos' team now. It was Sunday's game against Boston, Alexis Boucher wrote, where Stamkos stood up and proved it - it's his team, and he'll defend it. [Lightning Shout]
- Former Lightning team captain Vincent Lecavalier has put his Davis Island home on the market. He still owns a condo on Harbour Island though. [TBO.com]
- For readers who would like a more serious look at Vinny's house listing, I'll offer you something a little more detailed in a realty sense. [Realtor.com]
- Manon Rheaume. That name should stand out to Lightning fans as well as women tied to hockey as she broke the glass ceiling by participating in training camp with the Bolts in the past. Here's a feature from City TV on her:
- In standings news, the Montreal Canadiens lost in overtime to the Nashville Predators last night. Tampa Bay is now a single point behind Les Habs for the Atlantic Division lead. [On the Forecheck]
- Before the 2015 NHL trade deadline came and went, the Ottawa Senators inquired to the Toronto Maple Leafs about Joffrey Lupu's availability. [The 6th Sens]
- The New York Islanders Nick Leddy had himself something rather attention grabbing posted on Twitter on Tuesday... Like his driver's license, debit card and other stuff. [NYI Point Blank]
- Darren Helm of the Detroit Red Wings welcomed his daughter Rylee into the world early Monday morning... in the back seat of his car. [Detroit Free Press]
- The Vancouver Canucks are playing a rookie this season of their own, Bo Horvat. Horvat has 10 goals, 13 assists is a minus-1 on the season... And should be getting Calder Trophy consideration for the NHL's rookie of the year award? Right, and Jonathan Drouin is running away with the award right now (sarcasm oozing). [Vancouver Sun]
- My friend and former Raw Charge staff writer Clare Austin goes very personal in stating her position toward the Nashville Predators and the writers at On the Forecheck regarding center Mike Ribeiro. [Puckology]
Steven Stamkos showed he's in charge on Sunday, some real estate news worth noting, and Nick Leddy has some very private stuff made very public.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.