- The Tampa Bay Lightning: the next True Hollywood Story? [en-Lightning]
- The Lightning's power play hasn't exactly been stellar during the playoffs, but how important are special teams? [Sporting Charts]
- The Syracuse Crunch has released six guaranteed home dates for the 2015-2016 AHL season, including the date of their home opener. [Syracuse.com]
- The AHL has realigned their divisions again. [The American Hockey League]
- The AHL's realignment puts the Syracuse Crunch into an intense rivalry-filled division. [Chairman How's Glorious Army]
- Pekka Rinne has set a shutout record in the IIHF. [InGoal Mag]
- Is going overseas "the new black" for young prospects looking to develop before being drafted? [The Edmonton Journal]
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Nope. Where in the World is Mike Babcock? [Winging It In Motown]
- California has been dominate in the hockey world for over a decade and it doesn't look like those teams out West are going to stop anytime soon. [Spector's Hockey]
- James Mirtle explains why the Chicago Blackhawks are still a contender. [The Globe and Mail]
- The Ducks/Hawks match-up has created quite a stir on Twitter among those familiar with the Mighty Ducks movie franchise:
AHL news, Pekka Rinne dominates the IIHF, and more.
If you buy something from an SB Nation link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics statement.