- Everyone in Tampa seems to be behind the Lightning during their quest through the playoffs, including the Tampa Bay Rays. [Tampa Tribune]
- Steve Yzerman could face some difficult decisions concerning the re-signing of Lightning captain Steven Stamkos, who will surely want a pretty hefty raise in the near future. [Spector's Hockey]
- Adam Erne has been waiting in the wings down in the QMJHL and could possibly crack the Lightning's lineup in the next season. [Sportsnet]
- It seems that Vincent Lecavalier's time with the Philadelphia Flyers isn't going to get any easier under the direction of new head coach Dave Hakstol. [CSN Philadelphia]
- There has been focus on a few big names for coaching vacancies around the NHL lately. One name that hasn't been mentioned often? Dave Lowry, who is reportedly being considered for the head coaching job of the San Jose Sharks. [theScore]
- While the St. Louis Blues had not announced any major personnel changes, there was speculation that Ken Hitchcock's job was in danger. Well, it looks like he is safe. [Pro Hockey Talk]
- It was 35 years ago that the New York Islanders got the first taste of Lord Stanley's Cup, signaling the beginning of a storied dynasty throughout the 1980s. [Lighthouse Hockey]
The latest Tampa Bay Lightning news and more from around the NHL is all right here in this Monday edition of Quick Strikes.