- Does Nikita Kucherov get re-signed? Let’s hope so. We already committed with the wall outside Amalie.
Apparently the lightning are REALLY confident where kuch's contract is concerned pic.twitter.com/Nh6j5rRYPU— DeadBolt (@TBL_DeadBolt) September 22, 2016
- Rick Nash to the Blues? It’s possible. [The Hockey News]
- Long time NHL and AHL broadcaster Dave Strader has confirmed he has ‘rare and aggressive’ form of cancer. Yet he still promises to keep pursuing the sport. Fans can send support to WellWishesForStrader@dallasstars.com . [Today’s Slapshot]
- A new take on hockey trading cards. [Puck Daddy]
- Las Vegas has the support. The franchise has reached the limit on season tickets. [NHL]
- And now some fun with alternate jerseys. First, the Los Angeles Kings. [SportsLogos.net]
- Secondly, the Calgary Flames. [NHL]
- One of the main concerns with the inception of the World Cup of Hockey was injuries to players. Stars like Tyler Seguin and Aaron Ekblad have since been injured. [ESPN]
- And the WCH semifinals are just about set after last nights game. [CBC]
- Nathan Mackinnon gave team North America a 4-3 win with one of the most electric finishes to a game I’ve ever seen. [SB Nation]
- A look at Team North America’s bench as they witnessed the game winner.