This one is easy. The All-Star game and all related festivities are upon us. The obvious, only question is how are you going to spend this weekend?
That doesn’t mean there are only one or two simple answers; there is a LOT going on.
- Friday, January 26, starting at 5 PM at Amalie Arena and Cotanchobee Park - 2018 NHL All-Star PreGame with games, memorabilia displays, autograph opportunities and more. (More info here)
- Friday, January 26, 8 PM - P.K. Subban hosts a free concert at Curtis Hixon Park with Fitz and the Tantrums.
- Friday, January 26, 9 PM - Midnight - Our own Raw Charge is hosting a meetup with ESPN’s Greg Wyshynski, a relaxed gathering at the Fly Bar Rooftop, within an easy walk of Curtis Hixon Park. (More info here)
- Saturday, January 27, 11 AM til 4 PM at Clayton Galleries in Tampa - “Old Friends, New Art - Marsh and Kronsnoble” featuring the art of Bruce Marsh and Jeffrey Kronsnoble (this is not officially part of All-Star weekend or Gasparilla, but it is happening.)
- Saturday, January 27, 12 PM - 2018 NHL All-Star PreGame resumes at Amalie Arena and Cotanchobee park.
- Saturday, January 27, 2 PM - Gasparilla Pirate Parade along Bayshore Boulevard
- Saturday, January 27, 7 PM - All-Star Skills Competition
- Sunday, January 28, 12 PM - 2018 NHL All-Star PreGame resumes at Amalie Arena and Cotanchobee park
- Sunday, January 28, 1 PM at Amalie Arena- All-Star Red Carpet, featuring arrivals of the players and celebrities attending the game.
- Sunday, January 28, 3:30 PM - All-Star Game
That’s a full slate of activities. I’m tired after just typing it out. With so many options available, we’re curious as to how involved you plan to be in all of it. So...
How will you spend All-Star/Gasparilla weekend in Tampa Bay?
This poll is closed
I’m going to the skills competition and the game.
I’m going to all the activities; skills, game and the free fan events.
I’m going to the Raw Charge meetup with Greg Wyshynski for sure!
I’d like to go but I think traffic is going to be a nightmare so I’ll watch on TV.
I’m going to Gasparilla.
I’m going to Gasparilla AND all the All-Star stuff I can get to (I plan to be dead by Monday)
I don’t care about the All-Star Game or Gasparilla so I might check out that Marsh and Kronsnoble show.
I’m going, but just to the free fan events.
As always, your comments are welcome!